So we are not pregnant yet, but already I've become sucked into the idea of cloth diapering. Instead of writing papers (which are piling up!), I've taken to scouring the internets for research, reviews and ideas.
There are seemingly two stores within normal driving distance from my house, so once we are pregnant, I'll drag DH for a day trip. He is on-board with the whole thing, which totally surprised me. He says a buddy at work does it with his wife, and so naturally I told DH to make this wife be my friend. He says that is a little creepy.
I guess it is.
Anyone want to be my friend to help me learn about cloth diapering? Or point me in the direction of a blog, website, etc that won't mind my incessant posting and never-ending questions? I already bug the Bees enough, it seems!
For any readers who might be cloth-diapering. I'm loving the AI2 idea (G Diapers, Flip, GroVia). Pros/cons over pockets (BumGenius, FuzziBunz)?
No comments:
Post a Comment