I've been working hard on shelving my anxieties about money and the future to just focus on the here and now. There is no way to plan for jobs or job losses or finances or bills or anything concretely! He knows this, of course, but selling me on that fact is the harder part. I tend to worry, obsessively.
So...I am taking a leap of faith, here - even though I am not religious - and will assume that everything will work itself out. We will make it work. And so, the TTC journey begins. I'll be keeping track financially of everything lifestyle and baby that might be relevant to helping out another young bride and/or mom-to-be, or just anyone who might be curious.
We are going the route of cloth diapering - and here is my first purchase, arrived in the mail Friday! (DH okayed them if we end up with a boy, he says it's for breast cancer awareness. I love him).
Baby Costs so far:
3 GroVia shells
50-pk Biosoakers $38.
from babysteals.com !
so. damn. cute.
Good luck--both with TTC and cloth-diapering! We haven't TTC yet, but once the hubbs has his job on lockdown, we will. In the meantime, I love living vicariously through people who are :)
ReplyDelete