Sunday, October 2, 2011

fall and mud.

To me, the best part about fall are the smell of leaves and apple cider, the feel of a thick sweatshirt and comfy boots, and the sight of beautiful fall foliage.

We live in an apartment, so it's difficult to be able to decorate for seasons - my landlords are relatives, and practicing a religion that does not believe in holidays, so it's a fine line. In addition, there is no sun on our front steps, so I cannot have mums. Boo, hiss. But I found this steal at Jo-Anns (60% off fall decor, + 20% off your purchase!)


I have a slight obsession with owls. But, this said Fall without saying Halloween, so it is do-able. 

However, to my two-year-old nephew and my two-year-old sheltie, "Fall" means Mud Puddles.


which while fun, leads to Baths.


So sad. He is currently staring longingly out the window at the mud puddle that was oh so much fun, while I light a "fireside" candle and curl up in a sweatshirt.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment